Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Olise, isn't he injured?

Sane, no longer have a suitable system and position. We just sent another out and out winger to Saudi, because game time is no longer guaranteed.

Veiga, in what world would you take a non proven, non experienced kid, without the proper phisycal traits, and whom apparently loves to be glued to the ball, over Paqueta? Yes, buy him, loan him, see where he goes from there.

Wirtz? Yeah, i understand, i want him, however he is not ready to move, he's also going to be another Belligham case, but it takes much time, and he is also going to be fought off by Bayern. He literally changed his shirt number, and himself and agent have stated he is not moving this year.

So yeah. Despite the names, no actual solutions to a pretty urgent midfield gap if you ask me.
Olise is injured until October but that’s perfect to bed him in without throwning him in the deep end. 12 assists in Crystal Palace’s team is nothing to sniff at, they only scored 40 goals.

We sold Mahrez because it was a decent offer. Are you really saying we’ll have 0 proper wingers just because we sold Mahrez?

Veiga got in TOTS and scored 11 goals from CM. Is he better than KDB, Rodri, Silva? No but neither’s Paqueta, so why spend 70mil? Veiga’s got a much higher ceiling than Paqueta. We’re missing Gundogan’s goals & Mahrez’s assists - Paqueta offers neither.

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.
Yawn.

Olise is injured until October but that’s perfect to bed him in without throwning him in the deep end. 12 assists in Crystal Palace’s team is nothing to sniff at, they only scored 40 goals.

We sold Mahrez because it was a decent offer. Are you really saying we’ll have 0 proper wingers just because we sold Mahrez?

Veiga got in TOTS and scored 11 goals from CM. Is he better than KDB, Rodri, Silva? No but neither’s Paqueta, so why spend 70mil? Veiga’s got a much higher ceiling than Paqueta. We’re missing Gundogan’s goals & Mahrez’s assists - Paqueta offers neither.
Flogging a dead horse mate, olise and veiga not good enough for us if you'd have watched them enough you would see that.

Paqueta on another level to both

You don't know ball if you think Harry Kane isn't an amazing signing for anything less than 50m for a team like West Ham. One of the best center CB's in world football. English.
I’d play Harry Kane as CB before Maguire tbh.
Not sure you know ball.

Our bid for Rice suggests we were not prepared for life without Gundogan quite just yet, not even going for Mac Allister, not even Szoboszlai.

also we’re prepared to give Walker a new deal, so why not Gundo?

It’s easy to assume I’ve had some twitter like meltdown calling out Txiki which isn’t even the case, the people here are deflecting in responses.

While we eventually needed to replace Gundogan and Mahrez, given their age, keeping Gundogan wouldn’t have done any harm. We’ll find a solution with or without a Paqueta but looking at the market it’s really hard to argue against keeping him or getting Mac Allister

I'll try once again ................................Gundogan didn't want to renew his contract with City. His contract was coming to an end, and he wanted to leave and sign for Barca .

Pep wanted him to stay, but the player wanted the move.

How many more times are you going to keep repeating this thought ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.