Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Scout report from his time at Lyon, lots too like in there for me. added to being able to cope with the prem speed and physicalilty confirmed at WHU. He'll slot in nicely if he arrives tbh. Just need to find the graft/flair balance.

I'll try once again ................................Gundogan didn't want to renew his contract with City. His contract was coming to an end, and he wanted to leave and sign for Barca .

Pep wanted him to stay, but the player wanted the move.

How many more times are you going to keep repeating this thought ?
We’d have been very active for a midfielder from early if that was the case and not just put in bids for Rice after he left, it’s clear we wanted another midfielder. If we knew he’d made up his mind and was never staying, we’d have our target locked down. We had Gvardiol talks since Jan, same with Kovacic. In terms of profile and what they can offer, Mac Allister was very gettable, there’s no way he’d reject us for dippers, we must have believed Gundo was staying till the very last minute and just weren’t prepared for him to go. If we’re just inclined to believe he did not want to stay, we would have prepared early given how terrible this market is, that is all.

Say all you want given the current state of market Gundogan leaving has left a hole in our squad, whether you believe he decided for Barca if not for a better offer is up to you. He’s still not even registered by those Barcelona cnuts.

We did though, all he wanted was a guaranteed 3 year deal

Says some rando on twitter.

Meanwhile, you have what Gundogan had been saying in his final 2 weeks, what Pep has beem saying, whay Khaldoon has said, and Gundo's own open letter that very much says otherwise. He wanted a new challenge, after winning everything, and that was that.

I imagine Paqueta under Pep, playing alongside the likes of De Bruyne, Haaland etc, would be a different proposition to the player we saw at West Ham. If that's who Txiki and Guardiola have identified then I trust their judgement.
He can slot in quite easily, but the price tag for him is horrid.

You have spoken individually to “most premier league fans”?! Wow. I tend to be guided by who Pep buys rather than what some pretentious pillock thinks most premier league fans would do

Did you hear anybody talking about Paqueta last season?

Did you hear people talking about Mitoma last season?

Mitoma was talked about a lot, not just by pundits, but by opposition fans.

Paqueta was the forgotten man. He was not even spoke about.

I'm not speaking for anyone... It's just common knowledge if you watch and listen to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.