Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Did I say we would bid 80m for Mitoma though?

I said I would, I never said the club would.

If you are trying to compare Paqueta's CV to Mitoma's CV... I wouldn't bother. If you talk to most premier league fans they would say they'd rather have Mitoma in their side than Paqueta.

I value Mitoma higher than Paqueta because I think he's better.

You argued it would be a good fee, a bargain even, so I assumed you thought it was a goer for the club at that price.

What do you base knowing the opinion od most PL fans on?

Paqueta is unquestionably the more proven and acomplished player. And harder/more expensive to buy out of his contract.

Doesn't necessarily make him 'better' granted, although they play different roles.

Personally, not sure which I'd rather. Quite different impact on the overall team. I would agree that Mitoma would appear the more exciting, over a given 5-10 minutes, which is all you think you need.

I ultimately don't think Paqueta will get done though, think the price will be too Prohibitive. I think Mitoma would seem the more likely, purely because he would be a lot lot cheaper than Paqueta. But doesn't mean the club wouldn't rather pay more for Paqueta. I watch with interest.

We are talking about a system where midfielders have to arrive in the box, to score.

David Moyes has never played that type of football. His team has been dominated 90% last season. You simply cannot shine in a team like that.
Why did he go there then? He didn’t do well at Milan either. Just seems another case of Joao Felix - an expensive player with a few nice clips on YouTube that we constantly get told will play better in another system.

Anyway, we’re not going to agree. If we get him, happy to be proven wrong and look stupid the end of the season.

But he came to the premier league and didn't do anything at West Ham.

He wasn't as good as I'd thought he'd be anyway.

I do really like him and think he will be far better at a better side...

But if I'm watching last season, Mitoma's stock is higher than Paqueta's.
Yeah, I can understand that. I am a big fan of Mitoma. I would love to get both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.