Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Agreed. The only time we'll know what's happening for certain is when Pep announces a player is hear having his medical, or the club announces on the OS the player has signed & here's his video.

Everything outside of that is mere speculation & should be viewed as a bit of fun. It kills me when I see people genuinely sharing a bit of info, to then be mercilessly mocked & hounded from the forum. Why do we do this? \0/

But again, why do some hang on the every word of ITK's as if it's the new gospel handed down by the great sky fairy above? It's all a bit odd to me mate, as it's merely speculation...

I think you're right, but unlikely to hit a good note with these faux itk's and their fans @Dribble

It's become their " boot hill " and are looking to find their plot.

Thats international not for his club… his club number (even including the penalties he has taken) are poor…
You think playing for a David Moyes West Ham is a better comparison to a Pep Guardiola Manchester City than Brazil ?
Fair enough I think the opposite. How about Lyon then again 1 in 4. I predict if we sign him he'll score more league goals than either Gundogan or Mahrez did last season.

He had 21 goals in two season for Lyon. Gundogan didn't score regularly until the last few years. I expect Paqueta and Kovacic will both improve on their g/a in our squad under Pep.
Gundo has moved further forward since earlier in his career

I don’t think you should be sharing what Tolmie says as a fact though. He is just an ITK that shares information he gets, and that information is for your eyes only and not to be spread around as actual fact.

On the Caicedo stuff irrespective of Tolmie, there has been no actual link with us so why would people think we are close to signing him or something.
Not a fact, informed opinion, I get it. I made a point earlier saying that nobody knows anything for sure. I understand Tolmie gets bits of information and it's not gospel. He tends to be reliable, though.

Agreed. The only time we'll know what's happening for certain is when Pep announces a player is here having his medical, or the club announces on the OS the player has signed & here's his video.

Everything outside of that is mere speculation & should be viewed as a bit of fun. It kills me when I see fans genuinely sharing a bit of info, to then be mercilessly mocked & hounded from the forum. Why do we do this? \0/

But again, why do some hang on the every word of ITK's as if it's the new gospel handed down by the great sky fairy above? It's all a bit odd to me mate, as it's ultimately all mere speculation...
Happens every year. For some, the transfer window is serious business.

The treble should have had a calming effect on our fan base, but it doesn’t seem to be universal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.