Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think you're right, but unlikely to hit a good note with these faux itk's and their fans @Dribble

It's become their " boot hill " and are looking to find their plot.
Whether faux or genuine, until the club confirms anything, it's all speculation.

Look at the murders we've had on BM over the years when ITK inside info hasn't come off! Lool :-)

I find it fuckin weird mate. I think the place would be better for some poster's mental health if more people made it clear their statements were personal opinions, not fact.

We'll soon be needing an official BM forum psychiatrist to stop some from ending it all if a speculated transfer fizzles out to nothing... \0/

Whether faux or genuine, until the club confirms anything, it's all speculation.

Look at the murders we've had on BM over the years when ITK inside info hasn't come off! Lool :-)

I find it fuckin weird mate. I think the place would be better for some poster's mental health if more people made it clear their statements were personal opinions, not fact.

We'll soon be needing an official BM forum psychiatrist to stop some from ending it all if a speculated transfer fizzles out to nothing... \0/
We already have one, The Prophet of Doom

Not loving this deal. Not that I dislike the player but more a case of it feeling rushed. If we really wanted him why wait until now and why not use Borges to keep West Ham happy? By all accounts we did them no favours on that deal.

As this window goes on it's clear we were blindsided by two things, Bellingham not taking the deal he said he would and Gundogan leaving.

The above two things are the only reason we didn't go in for Rice until the very last minute and then left it so late to move on Paqueta.

I'm conflicted though. The single reason Liverpool managed to win a title was because we didn't do a deal to replace Kompany. Not bringing in anyone left us with the shite that was Fernandinho at CB and not having the same Fernandinho at DM. I sincerely hope we learned from the mistakes of that season and do strengthen because if we're relying on Kovacic and Philips at any point the drop off is massive and I feel this is a season we won't have the luxury of dropping points often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.