Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Just a little dip Dribble. Let's not get too serious...
Btw, you had a few dipping in on your end too, no?
No. As I've repeated, it makes zero sense to place one personal opinion, over another by claiming one is empirical, yet no evidence is provided.

It's nonsense. However, the issue's resolved, so let's put this to bed & move on shall we... )(

Good to know- I guess if that's the case and he can play wide which I didn't realize- even more reason to sign him up: I just thought he was more of a central player.

He was. Playing wide was the exception rather than the rule. Advanced midfield.
He’s got a good head on him, and hates to lose. He can turn a game for you (and did it for OL a number of times) and that’s certainly in his favour. Probably one of the reasons why Pep likes him so much.
He’s not in the same bracket as Bernardo. But then, who out there is?

Good to know- I guess if that's the case and he can play wide which I didn't realize- even more reason to sign him up: I just thought he was more of a central player.

he played in multiple positions up front and for Brazil he plays a lot as a number 8 i think.

anyway, its easy to see there his movements from the right wing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.