Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

No. As I've repeated, it makes zero sense to place one personal opinion, over another by claiming one is empirical, yet no evidence is provided.

It's nonsense. However, the issue's resolved, so let's put this to bed & move on shall we... )(
No? I meant there were a few posters dipping in to slag H94.
Regardless, it's all good...we shall.

With Sterling gone last summer and FFS no longer at the club it's going to be interesting to see who gets the raw deal this year (apart from Kalvin Phillips). He didn't kick a ball on Sunday yet he was still largely at fault for the defeat.

My money is on Grealish this season. They'll have the pitch forks at the ready!
My money is on Alvarez, a lot on here don't rate the lad which I find bizzare and let's not forget Ederson, the abuse he took last year brought shame on many on here.

He plays either wide left or right for Brazil, & sometimes as a No 8.

He's got the skill & versatility Pep admires.

yup and thats also why its a bit premature for people to worry about foden's game time and whatnot since IF we sign him i expect pep to play him all around the pitch as the guy can indeed play many positions

No? I meant there were a few posters dipping in to slag H94.
Regardless, it's all good...we shall.
They weren't slagging him off, they were pointing out to him how ridiculous his position was, but he ploughed on regardless.

Next time you happen across H94, tell him when he's in a hole, stop digging & toss the shovel out.

He's accepted he should've said "Educated guess" instead of "Empirical info", so lessons learned all round. I'm glad we're all happy to leave it there & move on to more important things. )(

Last edited:
My money is on Alvarez, a lot on here don't rate the lad which I find bizzare and let's not forget Ederson, the abuse he took last year brought shame on many on here.

I reckon Haaland. It will take some going for him to replicate his incredible tally from last season and people will be waiting for him to slip up.

Personally, I think he'll have another great season, but maybe not quite hit the heights of last year, given he's a bit more of a known quantity in the league this time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.