Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Personally don’t care how much he costs. All I care about is the fact that our squad is probably 2 players short and Pep thinks Paqueta is going to improve his team/squad. Other than Phillips we don’t get many wrong. We have a fortune in the bank, don’t understand why people so bothered about the fee.

how do you know we didnt approach west ham weeks ago while talking about Rice and what the out come of talks was
just because ITK's dont say anything doesnt mean it didnt happen
anyway few weks to go of transfer window even longer for saudis

None of us do, but it doesn’t seem that way and quite a delay.

I think we have approached after CS.

But it’s a transfer forum, none of us know much (ITK’s only know limited amounts and normally only what they are being told by one party).

A few weeks to go and whilst I think it’s best to identify and get your signing’s in early etc.

A signing coming out of the blue, is always pretty exciting.

Whether this guys is our level, I don’t know but if we do get him, he will be good to watch and I think he’ll provide some moments of exceptional football.

Was you happy when we got jack for £100 million ?

Most people could see we overpaid for Jack, but we where taking a clubs captain, he’s English and was there jewel in the crown.

By all accounts even at that money Villa would have liked to have kept him.

I think if your talking West Ham, Rice is the comparison and whilst £100 million would have been overpaying I think that is his price.

This guy, I’m not sure where that figure would come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.