Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Like it or not it’s the going rate the numbers that are being talked about I know who I thought was the better player in midfield when we played West Ham last season good work rate plus that touch of flair he will fit us a treat
I think 85 mil is resonable at this point.

We paid £100m for Jack Grealish. Liverpool are about to pay £110m for Moises Caicedo. They paid god knows how much for Natural Selection Nunez up front. We're four years down the line from £80m Maguire and seven years on from £90m Pogba.

I could not give a single shit how much Paqueta costs.

We paid £100m for Jack Grealish. Liverpool are about to pay £110m for Moises Caicedo. They paid god knows how much for Natural Selection Nunez up front. We're four years down the line from £80m Maguire and seven years on from £90m Pogba.

I could not give a single shit how much Paqueta costs.
Perfectly put- Hopefully he's citys by monday.

Class act. Regular for Brazil and was one of their best players at the World Cup. Took a while to settle into the premier league but was West ham's best player in the second half of the season. 70-80m would be a fair price.

Class act. Regular for Brazil and was one of their best players at the World Cup. Took a while to settle into the premier league but was West ham's best player in the second half of the season. 70-80m would be a fair price.
70-90 is a good fee looking at the Rice, Enzo and Caicedo fee...

£75m + Palmer loan. That’s a fair deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.