Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

80-85 mil seems fair now looking at the fee spent on players like Rice and Caicedo.
It would be if those fees weren't also massively inflated. I simply don't believe he's worth that kind of money and hope we walk away.

It would be if those fees weren't also massively inflated. I simply don't believe he's worth that kind of money and hope we walk away.
Well tbf, eberything is going up, i.e in Latvia there are high electricity bills rn. probably it takes a lot to manifacture these players /s

Don’t give a fuck how much he costs
If he improves us then great if he flops then it’s only the piss taking from other teams fans we have to deal with.
Money in the prem is obscene now and when you have the dippers paying £110m on caicedo you know the games fucked.
Personally I think he will tear it up in our team but not keen on palmer going the other way .

I think City are in talks with West Ham for a reason. And if their starting bid was 70 mil, City def thinks hes worth a fee that is gonna be a major one. Walking away now will be because the fee goes too high.

So you'd rather one of the richest clubs in the world(if not the richest) walked away from a player who looks like he'd fit in nicely to our squad with Prem experience and a regular starter for Brazil to save money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.