Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

So who do you suggest we go for instead of Paqueta- who wouldn't be over inflated pricewise?
I fully realise I'm opening myself up to the usual abuse and/or ridicule on here but I'm not convinced we need to add to our midfield, particularly with the Kovacic signing. That said, it might be good business at perhaps the £60m mark if it helps to strengthen an already formidable midfield. Priority for me though is right wing where I believe Doku would be a superb addition. That's not to say I'm right of course. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
I fully realise I'm opening myself up to the usual abuse and/or ridicule on here but I'm not convinced we need to add to our midfield, particularly with the Kovacic signing. That said, it might be good business at perhaps the £60m mark if it helps to strengthen an already formidable midfield. Priority for me though is right wing. That's not to say I'm right of course. Only time will tell.

De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Kovacic, Perrone, McAtee is enough in midfield. Would rather make do for a season than go and get Paqueta.

De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Kovacic, Perrone, McAtee is enough in midfield. Would rather make do for a season than go and get Paqueta.
Two of those are prone to injuries. Two of those are gonna be used as wingers. Two of them are unproven. It's a stretch calling that "enough" for a full season with 5 competitons.

I fully realise I'm opening myself up to the usual abuse and/or ridicule on here but I'm not convinced we need to add to our midfield, particularly with the Kovacic signing. That's not to say I'm right of course. Only time will tell.
Fair dos, but City obviously do think we need to add, Maybe Philips is not in Peps future plans.

Let's be honest only four of those players have the quality to be playing regularly for a team challenging for the title and champions league. De bruyne will need to be managed, Foden has never played regularly in the middle and will also need to cover both wings and Bernardo is currently the first choice option on the right. We definitely need an extra body in there.

Last edited:
Let's be honest only four of those players have the quality to be playing regularly for a team challenging for the title and champions league. De bruyne will need to be managed, Foden has never played regularly in the middle and will also need to cover both wings and Bernardo is currently the first choice option on the left. We definitely need an extra body in there.
I think its obvious why City want another creative man centrally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.