Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The club will pay what they think his value is. Hopefully, both parties are not a million miles apart and it will get done soon.

Well I know that but as were discussing it on a forum I am highlighting im not convinced he is worth the money or his form last year justifys the fee. Its a forum and its an opinion.

Not for me put ou Phil in the middle he'll smash the league.

Pep's reluctance to play him there likely stems from him not being able to defend, he's not remotely aggressive and gets pushed off the ball by a slight breeze. Gundo wasn't the best at getting stuck in(he did at times) but his interceptions were elite, decent in the air and he was very hard to dispossess. It'll make us very unbalanced if you have Phil and Kev(defensive work is starting to wane) starting together as Rodri will have to do it all himself, with Stones in defence out of possession.
Phil would be brilliant playing off Erling or CAM with say Kova and Rodri playing but he's not an CM/8 imo.

West Ham will now be upping the fee for Paqueta now again after the useless dipper dicks paying £111m for Caicedo?

Pep's reluctance to play him there likely stems from him not being able to defend, he's not remotely aggressive and gets pushed off the ball by a slight breeze. Gundo wasn't the best at getting stuck in(he did at times) but his interceptions were elite, decent in the air and he was very hard to dispossess. It'll make us very unbalanced if you have Phil and Kev(defensive work is starting to wane) starting together as Rodri will have to do it all himself, with Stones in defence out of possession.
Phil would be brilliant playing off Erling or CAM with say Kova and Rodri playing but he's not an CM/8 imo.
This couldnt be more wrong if you tried

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.