Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Hope City walk away from the trap of massively overpaying for 1 player.

Valverde can be had for probably less than what West Ham are asking.

I was impressed by how he deliberately smashed the ball against the post rather than raising his price by scoring a goal. As accurate as it was smart.

I wonder if he could beat Akanji at sums.
No - Akanji will remain "guy who is quite good at the Countdown Numbers bit". Paqueta is being brought in as "He could be on Dancing With The Stars" fella. Keep the balance of personalities going. Pep's genius is putting "Serious About Tatoos" man in goal - you'd expect someone a bit less showy.

People say the squad is weaker but honestly, "Like Your Well Off Uncle Who Drives An Ordinary Car" isn't an essential role. Meanwhile, 'Big Smile and Decent Beard' is really valuable, a role with no upper limit - and Gvardiol is regarded as the best in his age group.

I'm glad we kept Kyle for "Wahey Lads Friday Night Animal (But Nice Guy)" - some people might have assumed that overlaps with Jack, but he's doing "could be TOWIE that one" which is a very different gig.

Who gives a fuck what west ham want? Rice has been threatening to go for years. They have no ambition but to survive. The player didn’t want to go to them to begin with. Now the line is everyone has a price. It’s all load of shit. Not like we are after a world beater here.

Time we treated teams like shit. We have no friends here. So yea I hope the player throws a right strop. If we get him good if not there are plenty others.

Why should city be respectful when it’s not reciprocated?

I would rather we looked for another alveraz than go after premier league players.
I don't care what they want, but that doesn't mean they're not entitled to hold out for the best deal possible for them and not simply just roll over for us and give us exactly what we want all on our terms. It's a very raggy mindset to think they should.

Dealing with West Ham is frustrating. They can’t stop blabbing to the press. Completely unprofessional and childish. Add Moyes to the mix and it must make us think twice. He’s such a bitter fucker that he is desperate to be seen as having got one over us. Shit club with loser mentality. I liked the look of Paqueta today but would not care if we moved on.

Dealing with West Ham is frustrating. They can’t stop blabbing to the press. Completely unprofessional and childish. Add Moyes to the mix and it must make us think twice. He’s such a bitter fucker that he is desperate to be seen as having got one over us. Shit club with loser mentality. I liked the look of Paqueta today but would not care if we moved on.
Hammers fans deserve better than the Dildo king and DAVID football genius Moyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.