Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Gundogans position, think he’s capable of about 8 / 10 goals and some assists in the league. Playing alongside KDB or Foden.

Yep. At the world cup he played in that position for Brazil in front of Fred and Casemiro . Nominally as a Ten but then dropping actually played more as an eight.

Could play false nine if needed or an inside winger.

The thing is with these players like Paqueta they should have stipulations in there contracts stating if a top 4 club comes in for me I can leave for X amount of money, signing these contracts with Neanderthal owners and managers means your hamstrung if you wanna leave.

The thing is with these players like Paqueta they should have stipulations in there contracts stating if a top 4 club comes in for me I can leave for X amount of money, signing these contracts with Neanderthal owners and managers means your hamstrung if you wanna leave.

It's weird he agreed to a buyout that comes in next season of 85m offer 90m with a few days left of the season

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
Agreed.
Set our fee, and let the player agitate big time, if he wants the move as much as we’re led to believe. They have an asset who’s sat in the stands cos he’s “injured” and not putting it in in training, then they’ll really have a decision to make.

Hope City walk away from the trap of massively overpaying for 1 player.

Valverde can be had for probably less than what West Ham are asking.
He plays for Madrid, minimum 120m for a road runner. I've seen Valverde play and if he didn't play for Madrid he wouldn't even be an option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.