Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
That's such an arrogant attitude to have. We don't get to set the fee. He's their player so they dictate what they want for him, surely?

And it's hard to keep their best players if they want to leave. They're human beings and ultimately can't be kept against their will.

That's such an arrogant attitude to have. We don't get to set the fee. He's their player so they dictate what they want for him, surely?

And it's hard to keep their best players if they want to leave. They're human beings and ultimately can't be kept against their will.
I have answered this now. If you don’t agree that’s fine. Can’t keep replying to the same posts written differently. I respect that you don’t agree.

Opinion on “gateway lesser clubs” still intact.

Bloody right. Amnesia up until we won the treble -:)

All jokes aside I don’t care about West Ham or Brighton or any other club. I also don’t care what other fans think about City. If they are quick to label us cheats then I am quite right to not get too hoots. Stop being so precious.
Precious?

FFS look in the mirror

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.

A bit strong to call them that I bet about 17 years back Chelsea fans on their forums were saying similar things to you about SWP... Plenty of their fans would've been saying stuff like there's no way he's worth more than £15m but he defo was.

We wanted £25m for SWP as an asking price when most expected it to be £16-£17m max but they met us halfway, if West ham value him at a certain price and we're certain we want him we'll have to meet them halfway.

It's not greedy they've got every right to ask for a certain amount even if there's a chance they'll take less, just like we've got every right to walk away if we feel it's too much as well.

I've always liked Lucas Paqueta so if we get it done I'll fully trust the clubs judgement on him, as long as Pep gets what he wants and needs plus we can afford it that's the main thing for me.

A bit strong to call them that I bet about 17 years back Chelsea fans on their forums were saying similar things to you about SWP... Plenty of their fans would've been saying stuff like there's no way he's worth more than £15m but he defo was.

We wanted £25m for SWP as an asking price when most expected it to be £16-£17m max but they met us halfway, if West ham value him at a certain price and we're certain we want him we'll have to meet them halfway.

It's not greedy they've got every right to ask for a certain amount even if there's a chance they'll take less, just like we've got every right to walk away if we feel it's too much as well.

I've always liked Lucas Paqueta so if we get it done I'll fully trust the clubs judgement on him, as long as Pep gets what he wants and needs plus we can afford it that's the main thing for me.
17 years? Madrid still think this about us and everyone now. Everyone is a 'gatekeeping' club for someone in some minds. absolute bollocks though.

Precious?

FFS look in the mirror
You are answering and arguing over an opinion I have on West Ham and a player that city want to sign. I don’t want to argue all day about this.

This place sometimes. People always have to find an argumentative element to each post.

I am entitled to have a different point of view and if upsets some people well I can’t do anything about that. If posters want to get grumpy and call me an entitle prick then so be it.

We have different sets of fans

Us FOC who watched the shite we had and appreciate everything we now have

Younger fans who have seen us win it all and expect more

To be fair, there are plenty of old fans who whinge about everything we do and everyone we sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.