Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

There have been questions raised over Paqueta’s attitude
Did you watch him play Saturday? He looked the furthest thing from a player with a bad attitude. C'mon MattyB, you're reaching now and not in a good way...just sayin'...

honestly i dont know, i really want see foden there but for whatever reason pep just doesnt seem to trust him there and refuses to play him.

I think the idea about a panic buy may be somewhat of a misnomer, realistically you could say that akanji was a panic buy but more likely is that an opportunity arose and we jumped at it
He was a low risk buy to add some depth to the squad, I think he probably played far more games than anyone thought he would do

Paqueta isn’t the long term KDB replacement, or even short term, he’s the Gundogan replacement.
That’s my point exactly bud. The concern for me is not spending big money on Kevs successor. It’s clear his injuries are catching up with him now.

I’d like to see Foden given the chance to replace Gundo

Sense of a bit? It's either a panic buy or it isn't. The reason City want him is because he ticks the boxes that they are currently looking for in a player which for me is a logical reason and certainly not as you say 'Panic Buy'.

City don't put players names in a pot and have a raffle, though I'm sure some on here do.
Is it really that black or white?

And how would Pele or Zico do in the current Spuds team?

That's he difference. Take Pogba for instance playing for France compared to him playing around the shite at the scum.
I'm not knocking Paqueta. I don't think I've seen enough to make a true judgement but it is a reasonable assumption to think that City have. As for Maddison I think he comes across as a nice lad in interviews (as did Declan Rice) but, in my opinion, he is an arsehole on the pitch and simply not good enough. Rice is not good enough without being an arsehole. At the end of the day, City seem to get most things right.
As for Pogba, he is on the medal podium when awards for being an arsehole are being dished out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.