Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Agreed. It's a weird one. It beggars belief that so few elite clubs have come in for him or Bernie & been willing to cough up a fair fee.

Players who're nowhere near their levels are going for £70m-£90m, & Bernie barely attracted interest approaching £60m... The mind boggles.

Coz even in 60m it's still very step price for club outside Premier League except Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern. Bernardo also have preference to go outside England so no Premier League club want him knowing that he have no interest joining them.

“He's not played well since he started partying at the end of last season.”

Total number of competitive games we’ve played since the end of last season: 1.

Totally agree, hope that slow start is just a blip.

To be fair, after the league was won a few players went out for beers and after that point Grealish wasn't as influential/didn't play. BUT both of those aspects are probably because of the hip injury he has been playing through, rather than being on the piss

I got pelters (from the minorities) for saying that I that this was a bit of a panic buy and out of our mould etc… fact is KDB is out for months, and we need creativity.

At his price, age, track record, the fact is he’s a huge gamble…. He’s a risk.

But as always, I trust in Pep.

For anyone who wants to debate it offline, I’m in Athens tomorrow, so give me a shout!
Welcome to Athens.
Enjoy your stay here and dont bother about Paqueta.
We will find out soon one way or another :)

I was referring to the final few games of last season, pre-season & being left out of the first match of this season. Count em...

You can also add England's matches into that equation & Southgate's comments too. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ
Add to which, no-one else but a British footballer would - I think - even think about spending that long on such an obvious bender.

And nobody but the 'build you up, knock you down' British media would champion it.

For me, Jack has to straighten up (in spite of great performances in some matches last season), because he can just as easily throw shit away as succeed. Still.

Manchester City will step up their interest in Lucas Paqueta.

A higher bid is due in and West Ham would consider players coming this way in return, preferably Cole Palmer and Taylor Harwood-Bellis, who could be another centre back option.

@ExWHUEmployee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.