Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Already snubbed Spurs and has interest from Arsenal but City won't sell to them and you think he should be moving to West Ham. Yeah brilliant idea that.
Personally I don't care where he winds up. I was just making the point that ideally with the Euros coming up next Summer he needs to be playing regularly. Learn how to read chief...

“He's not played well since he started partying at the end of last season.”

Total number of competitive games we’ve played since the end of last season: 1.

Totally agree, hope that slow start is just a blip.
I was referring to the final few games of last season, pre-season & being left out of the first match of this season. Count em...

I don’t believe I’m reading this. He’s played one game. He’s NOT “started” partying - he celebrated winning the treble in the close season. He doesn’t drink or party during the season & he looks fit so what are you on about ffs
I was clearly referring to the last few games of last season, pre-season & him being left out of the one this season...

I was happy to give Philips another season to prove himself, but after Rodri's burnout comments last week, I think the writing's on the wall.

Added to leaked reports that the coaching staff aren't convinced by Kalvin in training either, it doesn't look good for him here...
I must have missed it, what was said?

I got pelters (from the minorities) for saying that I that this was a bit of a panic buy and out of our mould etc… fact is KDB is out for months, and we need creativity.

At his price, age, track record, the fact is he’s a huge gamble…. He’s a risk.

But as always, I trust in Pep.

For anyone who wants to debate it offline, I’m in Athens tomorrow, so give me a shout!

I got pelters (from the minorities) for saying that I that this was a bit of a panic buy and out of our mould etc… fact is KDB is out for months, and we need creativity.

For anyone who wants to debate it offline, I’m in Athens tomorrow, so give me a shout!
Age? He's only 25 about to turn 26 mate.

Enjoy Greece, come on City :)

It’s unfortunately the time to appreciate KDB is going to need wrapped in cotton wool a lot more and be prepared for it in advance? It’s likely he will miss the world club challenge thing in Saudi in December and the hectic Christmas schedule as well so if an opportunity arises ie for Wirtz we should take it imo.

Doubt Wirtz is going anywhere.

He's just got back from a long injury and needs a full season under his belt first before making a move.

I think Wirtz is a non-starter personally.

Is the deal done yet? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.