Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Akshewlly I would be pretty disappointed, I thought he'd be great for the squad.

But as far as I'm concerned, it's not written in stone that it's off - this smells like one source proliferating rather than several. And even if it is, it's not the end of the world, other players are out there. And even if we didn't, but kept hold of the young lads, that would be something different and something to enjoy.

I’m totally on your give youth a chance after the treble.

However, we will probably never get another chance at winning 4 league titles in a row and become the first team to do that, so if we do make more signings that increase our chances of doing 4 in a row, then I’ll be happy with that too.
Bang on. And the window"s still open my friend.

It has been a very reactive window from the city this summer. After the inflation caused by Chelsea and Arsenal, no way was West Ham going to sell him for less than 85-90m . Tonali at 60 million looks like the deal of the summer.

Tonali looks an absolute steal in this absolutely crazy market.

The transfer window hasn't finished
And
We've has less than good transfer windows in the past and still gone on to success.

Even the best team in the world don't always get the players they want
Yep. We had an amazing window in 2015 by all accounts. Nearly missed out on the Champions League.

Kovacic is lesser than Gundogan
Doku isn’t done or even close
Gvardiol sure.

Still a less squad than last with Cancelo and Perrone gone.

Kdb also out for half the season… how are we NOT worse off? Haha
You complain about Laporte still being here but also about Perrone and Cancelo leaving, who - checks notes - Haven't left yet either.

I think when you're trying to convince people that losing Perrone but gaining Doyle, McAtee and Bobb is a bad thing then it's very clear you're just looking for reasons too be negative.

Not to mention that listing a Cancelo departure as a negative is a bit weird, given we improved ten fold once we fucked him off in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.