Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Gundo left long back. We should have planned a bit earlier. We trust Pep to find alternatives or use whatever we have. But planning and timing has been off this summer. We do need creativity, can Perrone bring that Or Foden or Mcatee plays there or someone else we will see

Just love the way we do transfer business, no panic no leaking info, we set a price and if we can't reach agreement at or within reasonable range of that fee we walk away. West Ham are well within there rights to set a fee, I'm not convinced it's over just yet it could be that agents and the player maybe able to broker a deal agrreable to both parties, if not I'm sure we have other options.
Agreed. We either get Paqueta or we go after another player. Or we get nobody and have Palmer and McAtee fill in. Not the end of the world. Imagine we get Doku over the line which allows Foden to play more centrally as well. Panic stations for nothing. Half of the forum hadn't even seen Paqueta play a proper match until he came to the Etihad last season (myself included) but they reckon he would have just settled in automatically.

Not surprised we won’t pay those fees unless a truly world class player is available.

With the small squad we need to prioritise competitions. League and champions league only this year. Use the academy for the cups.

Not a situation we want to be in but with the amount of games we might have no choice.

Phillips needs to playing more and maybe move Gomes up to LW. John will get plenty of games as double pivot and Foden can play Centre and RW. Not ideal but all doable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.