Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Alls this news does really is to give the same half dozen posters who wallow in a pit of misery and despair something to do for the rest of the day. And oh how lucky we all are to be able to read their no doubt calm and collected thoughts..
The reality is we will crack on like always with the tools we have at our disposal and likely challenge for the lot once again.
1692358711339.png

sounds like its on hold, and a ropey 'maybe off' in the mix. Ill wait for the presser or a city brief. doubt this is just a fee issue.

West Ham signed Paqueta for £51m only a year ago so are hardly going to let him go £60m especially when they are sat on the Rice cash. If it means we keep hold of Palmer then that’ll do for me.

Someone is upset he didn't get his dream signing, Paqueta. Take a hike lad its a football forum.
Im upset people are talking about a second rate player who has already signed for another club. What relevance does that have to anything.

I might start a new thread, We should have signed Messi in 2005.
First post, "Maybe we would have got UEFA cup that year, with him and Darius Vassell up top, anyone disagree?"

Given the news I am assuming we are no longer having a go at anyone who questioned why we were signing Paqueta in the first place since he was the chosen one by Pep and the club.

Now it'll be FFS stop moaning its only Paqueta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.