Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Paqueta is better than maddison
At interceptions and blocks sure. Not at being a creative asset behind the best striker in world football. Maddison would do wonders at City, especially when KDB is hurt. Did you watch his first game with Spurs? Best player on the pitch by far. Everything ran through him.

At interceptions and blocks sure. Not at being a creative asset behind the best striker in world football. Maddison would do wonders at City, especially when KDB is hurt. Did you watch his first game with Spurs? Best player on the pitch by far. Everything ran through him.
We get it, ffs. Go talk about Maddison in the Spuds thread in general football forum if you really must.

Paqueta isn't bang average. Come on pal.

We seriously need numbers in the door at this point. The Rodri comments about him playing too many games is a concern for us and a concern for Pep. It doesn't matter who comes in the door, we just need bodies at this point.
They've got to be quality players though, no point buying any average fucker

One thing is for sure I bet pep is absolutely furious. His press conf gonna be interesting
Why? The club has always given him an top squad. Plus he would be part of the decision making and if the money men tell him the price is mental then he will have to agree.

We get it, ffs. Go talk about Maddison in the Spuds thread in general football forum if you really must.
Someone is upset he didn't get his dream signing, Paqueta. Take a hike lad its a football forum.

Gundo left long back. We should have planned a bit earlier. We trust Pep to find alternatives or use whatever we have. But planning and timing has been off this summer. We do need creativity, can Perrone bring that Or Foden or Mcatee plays there or someone else we will see
I’m guessing he wanted to have a look at Mcatee in training but mainly the Kev injury- that’s why it’s been left late and completely unavoidable- I’d suggest they may well have doubts as to how well he will come back post injury also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.