Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Paqueta isn't bang average. Come on pal.

We seriously need numbers in the door at this point. The Rodri comments about him playing too many games is a concern for us and a concern for Pep. It doesn't matter who comes in the door, we just need bodies at this point.

You do realise we are currently one over the allowed 21. That is excluding Foden, who is club trained, and Palmer, McAtee,Bobb, etc who are B-list youth.

Quality or balance might be up for debate in terms of what's lacking, but numbers, as things stand, really isn't.

Assuming Doku still happens.

Gundogan out - Kovacic in.
Mahrez out - Doku in.
Laporte out - Gvardiol in.

I don't see how we're weaker. Palmer has obviously come on leaps and bounds and McAtee and Bobb are good enough to pick up a dozen games each.
I’d say the Gundogan/Kovacic comparison is very arguable, not because Kovacic isn’t a good player, cos he is, but because Gundogan was a proven and reliable source of goals, assists and ideas. Not with you on McAtee or Bobb particularly either. One hell of a step up from Sheff United to being a semi regular starter for the champions of Europe. May have to go with it though, the way things are shaping up…..

But thats not how successful businesses work mate? Thats just your personal view and are now happy to sit back because we done the treble. Every year you need to push to be better.
Tbf, you do sound like my boss at work ;-)
Relentless improvement, no matter how well you do, it needs to be more. Nothing is ever enough etc etc

Kovacic has never been a creative player . Not at Madrid or Chelsea. He’s brilliant at holding the ball and progressing through midfield best in Europe at it . That’s what he’s amazing at he’s not a creative player

Gundogan was the same! Let's see Kovacic this season see if he contributes with goals and assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.