Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Arguably lacking balance, more than quality.

But close to two weeks left too.

It's a squad list that includes Perrone (going out on loan), Cancelo (persona non-grata), Laporte (looking to leave), Gomez (comes on when the game is won) and Phillips (who Pep doesnt trust yet).

Pep and the club have been actively looking for midfield & wing options. Even if you argue that Bellingham & Rice are freak, unicorn players you wouldn't make the same argument about Paqueta - and I really like Paqueta. Having a couple of weeks left in the window and to still be looking is a bit shit.

I’m bit surprised how the market turned out to be since inflation is at record high and still recovering from post pandemic. Madness this world .
I remember someone posting on this forum about how prices would fall through the floor and transfer market would never be the same. I argued the prices were about to rocket but even I didn't expect this!

Brighton seem to pluck a figure out of mid air, double it then add a nought and some mug pays it. Caicedo £115m, Cucurella £63m? Mac Allister got his head screwed on with buy out so that shows that Brighton can fuck up.

Correction : For some mug, insert Chelsea

Ah, ok, serious business. Apologies.

There were Leicester fans on here telling us he nearly had his contract terminated 18 months ago or so. He didn’t and whatever it was was kept hush hush, but it’ll be the reason he’s not gone to a big club.
Tottenham small club? Really?, not successful maybe but any club who can fill Wembley with their own fans ain't small-time in my opinion.

Nobody knows.

But you can’t blame West Ham..

They have seen the other prices players are selling for,

West Ham don’t owe City anything.

And City knew that transfer price increase was coming.

Did they ?

Sorry when you say " City knew that " transfer price increase was coming " , do you mean in general or when negotiations for Paquetta started with WH ?

Tottenham small club? Really?, not successful maybe but any club who can fill Wembley with their own fans ain't small-time in my opinion.
I’m not going to play the Talksport game of debating what makes a club the size it is.

Let’s change him not going to a big club to he’s retired from competing for trophies.

Jack Gaughan also saying it's just on hold. Sounds like a "shit or get off the pot" move from either City or the player's agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.