Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Has this betting stuff been terrible timing or has the player fucked himself by hiding it to West Ham or has West Ham fucked us by not being up front about this from the start?

Any idea what he was betting on? Can't we just sign him as long as he swears on the Bible that he won't do it again? Seems fair to me. Everyone should be allowed a second chance. Also, that being the case, if this falls through can we put a bid on for Greenwood....??

Maybe it was just internet bingo and a bottle of lambrini with the girls

If I were trying to keep my corruption hidden I’d probably mix up the colour of envelope.

Everyone’s looking out for brown ones but nobody would suspect a green envelope or maybe one of those yellow DHL ones.

You could always hide dodgy money in a paqueta crisps...

(Coat on)

They are.

There was a lad I went to school with got into betting on horses. The bookies knew he was underage, but turned a blind eye to him putting a couple of small bets a week on. He won a few quid early on, and he got hooked.

Last I heard of him he'd done time inside for fraud and theft and was on the bones of his arse.

Thats his fault not the bookies, can't stand people who blame everything else for their lack of impulse control.

Hopefully this will be cleared up in the next week or so and we can make a bid if we choose to. Just had a look at the players section of mcfc website. As it stands we have 10 defenders, 9 midfielders with kdb and 2 attackers. That's 21 outfield players with 1 out injured for 10 outfield places. I think 1 more would be justified but for those panicking that we need numbers its a bit flappy. For those saying Perrone, Phillips etc don't count well they wouldn't be in the squad if they weren't good enough for the squad. Plus there are eds players for the carabeua Cup.
No chance it's cleared up that quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.