Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

This one has sort of came out of nowhere the last 8 hours,
I know nothing about him really, but if pep wants him he must be decent or have the ability to fit into the squad

Side note: West Ham were reluctant to pay for JWP last week… why did their stance change (Monday or Tuesday?) and he isn’t replacing Rice

That's how I think it seems as well, like an approach from their side. Possibly knowing we looked at him last summer, checking if there is something there, than getting a price out into the Brazilian media, amd seeing if it goes anywhere.

Yeah, the most sensible analysis of the situation. In a way standard agents' tactics to sell players who want to move.

Noticed him in the second half of last season and thought he could fit into our play. Quick feet and doesn't give the ball away cheaply.
As others have said, he gave up regular CL football at Lyon so it makes sense if there is a release clause ( we all know Txiki loves those) and we have been made aware.
Thats 180 (if it's 70) less 60/70 so far incoming so still something left in the tank to do something else.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Vinny take one purchase and one loan after Friday, but if Paqueta does come, it means one or two of McAtee/Palmer/Bobb leaving, hopefully on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.