Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It's clear that this season Foden will be our starting Rw, or bernardo will and Foden takes his spot in the midfield. At that point we sign a lw to compete with Grealish
Bernardo has never really had a midfield spot. I'd guess he's played more games wide right than midfield.If we were to sign Paqueta I'd guess that would be it for wingers with Grealish, Bernardo Foden, plus 1 of Palmer or Bobb making up the numbers.

By far the superior player to rice so can't see how Mr Sullivan would accept less than 100m

Bernardo has never really had a midfield spot. I'd guess he's played more games wide right than midfield.If we were to sign Paqueta I'd guess that would be it for wingers with Grealish, Bernardo Foden, plus 1 of Palmer or Bobb making up the numbers.
If we keep hold of Gomez then I fancy he will be seen as a wide option further up the pitch too.

cheers Miss Aluko ;)

Made me laugh! :-)

But...

What if Paqueta was the target all along?

We contact West Ham and they say they don't really want to sell because they're about to sell Rice for £85m.

We say, what if Arsenal bid more so you have more money for replacements?

Then suddenly our half-arsed bid for Rice goes in and Arsenal stump up more money....

Probably nonsense, but it's got to be more chance of it being true than what Aluko said though hasn't it?

Honest question as i haven't seen much of him but is he any good ?
70m and i've seen posts that range from 'he's brilliant' to ' he's fucking shit' ha

What are your thoughts on Rice?

You can probably apply the exact same to Pancetta.

Seems to be a similar split, plenty of quality but is it our level. The high price has a lot to do with it.

Honest question as i haven't seen much of him but is he any good ?
70m and i've seen posts that range from 'he's brilliant' to ' he's fucking shit' ha
He looked Brazil's best midfielder in the world cup and very tidy whenever we've played him

Our starting midfield for a lot of games after Silva went was Rodri, Bernardo and Kevin De Bruyne with Gundogan on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.