Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It is the squad that won the treble mate.

With Gundogan replaced with Kovacic, Gvardiol added, and Mahrez's spot with 2 weeks left to sort out, and Palmer there in the meantime.
Exactly. Can you imagine if we signed 2 players and there wasn't a spot for Perrone who played 20 minutes against Bournemouth and Carson who played that game a few years ago.

Can't be done. We are full up and need to wait for sales.

They might if he starts causing them issues, but they will have to deal with it.

Especially if he doesn't get on with the miserable **** Moyes
IMO it’s too late in the day to start going on strike or throwing his toys out of the pram. West Ham hold all the cards if he starts causing trouble they say either go to the reserves until January or get on with it no way he will sacrifice 5 months of being a bit part player

And?

Clubs have to agree a fee. Bernardo doesn't want to stay here get he is here. Players intention means nothing of fee cannot be agreed. If they want £80m + Plamer say £25m then we are lookiy at Rice level fee which the player isn't worth
I don't think comparing this to the Barnardo situation is an apt comparison. I don't see any evidence Barcelona put a reasonable bid on the table for Bernardo, and I don't think he is unhappy here. West Ham is denying a player the opportunity to head to the top club in the world to play for a coach who plays a system that better suits his game.

If it was me I would put in a transfer request and make it clear I intend to go. I would make it very hard for them to keep me. It makes it harder for West Ham to hold out for top dollar in negotiations if they have an angry player on their hands.

IMO it’s too late in the day to start going on strike or throwing his toys out of the pram. West Ham hold all the cards if he starts causing trouble they say either go to the reserves until January or get on with it no way he will sacrifice 5 months of being a bit part player

Depends on how he badly feels he has been treated imo. And his performances migh be affected , so who knows.

But we are both speculating so..............

With all due respect, Kovacic, Gvardiol and Palmer don’t make up for the goals and creativity we‘ve lost after losing Gundo and Mahrez. Their goals, especially Gundo‘s goals won us the treble. Neither Kovacic, Gvardiol or Palmer will get those goals this season.
tbf palmers got 2 in 2 games already

With all due respect, Kovacic, Gvardiol and Palmer don’t make up for the goals and creativity we‘ve lost after losing Gundo and Mahrez. Their goals, especially Gundo‘s goals won us the treble. Neither Kovacic, Gvardiol or Palmer will get those goals this season.
Why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.