Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

NHS in this country is fucked beyond anything I could imagine......How could they miss this woman

I know a midwife who works at the Countess of Chester -it’s utter chaos -shortage of staff and resources is unsustainable. They even turn women going into labour away some days...

They are the bottom of the victim pile by some distance but I was only saying the same to my Mrs last night. Even a new phone number wouldn't help, their details would be shared very very quickly......people who were once friends, no longer......and all because of the animal they spawned.
This whole story is disturbing…..apparently there is one of her friends that is standing by her and does not believe she is guilty. I kinda feel sorry for this person - obviously nothing compared to the parents families…..brings tears to my eyes thinking about their pain and suffering.

Seems like a deadly combo of:

1. Desperately low confidence/self-esteem
2. Extreme immaturity
3. Personality disorder/‘hero complex’ - always wanted to be on the most critical ward rather than a healthy rotation
4. Crush/flirtation with the senior paediatrician and desire to ‘save the day’ together

In this case I would say it would be better for the start of her sentence to be in a psychiatric hospital so that we can learn the missed signs and ensure we stop the next one, and then they can throw her in jail for a whole life order.
Throw in a god complex as well maybe ? It’s horrendous, I can’t even begin to process what she’s done. The poor parents of those babies - it’s insane

Seems like a deadly combo of:

1. Desperately low confidence/self-esteem
2. Extreme immaturity
3. Personality disorder/‘hero complex’ - always wanted to be on the most critical ward rather than a healthy rotation
4. Crush/flirtation with the senior paediatrician and desire to ‘save the day’ together

In this case I would say it would be better for the start of her sentence to be in a psychiatric hospital so that we can learn the missed signs and ensure we stop the next one, and then they can throw her in jail for a whole life order.

This^ and a narcissistic ability to manipulate people around her. There’s gonna be a few senior people with a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

This whole story is disturbing…..apparently there is one of her friends that is standing by her and does not believe she is guilty. I kinda feel sorry for this person - obviously nothing compared to the parents families…..brings tears to my eyes thinking about their pain and suffering.

That friend filmed her interview before the verdicts when the format of the documentary wasn’t yet decided. It was going to either be ‘Lucy the killer’ or ‘The doctors who tried to blame a young nurse’ depending on the verdict. That friend has been done a bit dirty tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.