Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

What a horrible, mad bastard. It's so fucking warped that someone who is there to try and preserve life is actively trying to take it. Watched a programme about it yesterday and it was truly sickening.

Is it just me or the twats who investigated her and let her off not as culpable ??? Is that not a crime ?? How on Gods green earth can a baby have a PM, mashed up liver and something not done ??.. There is something very wrong here..have no idea what but sense a cover up to protect the NHS like Shipman.

We can only hope.
And a broken bottle up her arse
Every day.

Watched a documentary once about a guy wrongly sentenced for a crime, and ended up in a S.African prison

Raped every day. No time for wounds to heal. Hell on earth.

One can only hope this kind of fiendish behaviour awaits this twat.

Is it just me or the twats who investigated her and let her off not as culpable ??? Is that not a crime ?? How on Gods green earth can a baby have a PM, mashed up liver and something not done ??.. There is something very wrong here..have no idea what but sense a cover up to protect the NHS like Shipman.

It’s clearly not you. There’s a lot of outrage for those who tried to squash the concerns.

Every day.

Watched a documentary once about a guy wrongly sentenced for a crime, and ended up in a S.African prison

Raped every day. No time for wounds to heal. Hell on earth.

One can only hope this kind of fiendish behaviour awaits this twat.

fyXm.gif

Do you think you are with the majority in your opinion or a minority?
Don't know, but what you are advocating is demagoguery.
What I am saying is that if you allow society's moral standards to slip then we are all in danger of having our rights curtailed because a majority opinion deems it right to target certain individuals or segments of society regardless of the morality of that stance.
In my opinion, how we treat prisoners, just as an example, isn't necessarily a reflection of what they deserve, but a reflection of the moral and human standards of our society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.