Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
pozzo442 said:
I doubt Luke Shaw will come to city.

I hear he's a boyhood Chelsea fan and Cole is 33 so his replacement is imminent and Chelsea will want to get a promising young lad to be there for the next 7 or 8 years or so, for stability.

Don't they have Bertrand ? Anyway if we don't go for him, wouldn't mind that much if he ends up in chelsea. But for the love of all things decent, please don't go to the rags or the arses.

Re: southampton leftback

ancoats said:
Luke Shaw yes please in the jan window

Have you only just got out of bed you lazy twat ?? ;)

Re: Luke shaw
Postby FantasyIreland » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:35 am

Very impressed with him yesterday,another from the school of attacking fullbacks but he has a football brain to go with his athleticism.

A much younger,more intelligent,industrious and mobile version of Kolarov.

oakiecokie said:
ancoats said:

Very impressed with him yesterday,another from the school of attacking fullbacks but he has a football brain to go with his athleticism.

hahaha

i just did a bit youtube on him after yesterday and he's defo a player
like everybody else I hear this and that but you only can see when he plays vs you and yesterday he was great

we must go in strong on him ok yes we will have to pay over the odds but we must get him in a city shirt what a left foot

ancoats said:
oakiecokie said:
ancoats said:

hahaha

i just did a bit youtube on him after yesterday and he's defo a player
like everybody else I hear this and that but you only can see when he plays vs you and yesterday he was great

we must go in strong on him ok yes we will have to pay over the odds but we must get him in a city shirt what a left foot

Yes mate he looks like he`s already made for us,but I would think if Chelsea went knocking he`d be off there,only because of him being a fan.We can but hope and try.

He'd push Clichy or Kolarov (whichever stayed, probably Clichy) out of the team quickly, IMO. He can defend and attack well, Clichy and Kolarov do one well but can't do the other very well.

Best chance for us ever signing Shaw would be the Saints clinging to him (they have plenty of ££) and Chelsea feeling the need to get Cole's successor in quick so they buy Moreno or Coentrao. Then with his favourite club out of the way, we only have United and Arsenal to compete with for Shaw when he inevitably moves down the line.

He's a fantastic player, it's rare we see an English player of his ability at the moment.

I don't see why Southampton would sell him. Cortse(think that's his name.) is a billionaire. Next season I can see them really challenging for a top 4 spot.

Deary me! 40 games for Southampton, no goals to date and nothing better than an average performance yesterday, and some people want to spend fortune on this fella.

Not for me thanks, there has to be better for the kind of cash they want elsewhere. After all, he is just a full back.

Keep off the FIFA lads; real world please!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Deary me! 40 games for Southampton, no goals to date and nothing better than an average performance yesterday, and some people want to spend fortune on this fella.

Not for me thanks, there has to be better for the kind of cash they want elsewhere. After all, he is just a full back.

Keep off the FIFA lads; real world please!

Because Ashley Cole's a goal machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.