Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

lol. ok lovely.

Look at Rodwell - he moved to soon now look at him

We are not a selling club anymore so back off

Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

Facts would tend to disprove you.

saqe4a3y.jpg

UUBlue said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

saqe4a3y.jpg

We have had a horrible run of injuries lately. Before that we were 3rd!! Mauricio Pochettino turned down Spurs.

Some posters on Saints web have an agenda and seems the same here.

Do we have a better midfield than man united answer that one?

Olallana said:
de niro said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

lol. ok lovely.

Look at Rodwell - he moved to soon now look at him
Or else!!!
We are not a selling club anymore so back off

Olallana said:
UUBlue said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

saqe4a3y.jpg

We have had a horrible run of injuries lately. Before that we were 3rd!! Mauricio Pochettino turned down Spurs.

Portsmouth have a better midfield than united.

Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Haha utter tool if Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal or the rags wanted your players them I'm afraid they're off.

"You are very different now, since a couple of your players played for England - you never used to be like this".

silvasleftleg said:
paphos-mcfc said:
I think the media have pulled the 30 mil price tag out of a hat. Just because the rags and Chelsea have allegedly offered 20 mil, along come old money bags City to offer 30.

Yes he's good, but our owners have always said that we will be in for players that offer 'value for money' 30 mil is way over the top in my eyes. Give him another couple of seasons in the PL and we'll see if he is worth what everyone think he is.

He is worth £30 million.

The guy is absolutley solid in defence. Going forward he is brilliant.

You have to remember that he is 18. He can be with us for the next 14 years. £30 million is basically £2 million a season.

He's not worth 30m. Why spend 30m on a LB? They have the least amount of effect on the game. I don't buy our interest. I think it's media nonsense. No way we spend that kind of money on a LB. Can get a seasoned international for 10m.

Shaw reminds me if bridge who was a good left back nothing special but did his job really well..

10m is what he is worth just because he is English

waspish said:
Shaw reminds me if bridge who was a good left back nothing special but did his job really well..

10m is what he is worth just because he is English

Yes ok £10 million

You have an agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.