Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

We knew there'd be a VAR against us (its like buying money) but FFS our set up was shambolic.
Too much respect to the opposition from pep yet again. If we really want to win it and become a noise then fuckin spend and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. Fuck UEFA and their bollocks rules. THE rags are debited to fuck yet make headlines on our much spending power they have. Im not sterlings greatest fan but thought he was well at it tonight...and then that miss. Gutted for the lad but more gutted he wore a city shirt when he missed it.
Sad little me as to hope seville win tomorrow and its not the situation i thought i'd be in tonight.
Pep your'e a top guy and top coach but please stop playing chess, it fucks with your head

I'll never understand how that 2nd goal was given. Looked offside in real-time. Looked offside on the replay. Looked offside on the still image.

Pep set that team up for how Lyon play instead of how we play.

that alone fucked up the players mentality in the game.

fuck how they play, play the way we do and put the shit to bed!
This,this,this..won’t be getting to worked up as pep would have overthinked it again against Munich this time ..

Why was Fernandinho playing on the right of a back three? He should have been in sweeper position, or not on the pitch at all. Maybe it is time for Big Sam!

I mean, they didnt boss us... Its just we didnt boss them. To change the formation made no sense at all. Sterling scores and I think UEFa fucks us somehow anyway...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.