Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
knockout stages he over thinks,complicated instead of letting them play their game,going this defensive takes away our ability to move it quickly when we get the chance,since when do we stack the team defensively and not go with our usual game and let them worry about us ,see spurs away and dippers away he can't help himself

I wonder if that is 3 at the back with Walker and Cencelo as wing backs ?
Does have the personnel for that, but why wouldn’t you use Mendy? A role he is made for? Walker is not attack minded so it would make much more sense to have cancelo and Mendy as the WB. I don’t know. Just seems a strange time to produce something completely different

I make it 1 change from the Madrid starting team Garcia for Foden, why all the complaining ?

It's a change of formation, presumably because Pep has seen something to exploit.

exploit or concerned about? - could be either

Garcia's watched that game last night and thought fuck that I'm staying.

Fern in midfield, can drop into a back 3 and allow Walker and Cancelo to bomb on! That's how you do it!

Foden could have started though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.