Lyon travel plans

Overnight coach London - Lyon (change Paris midnight out, 6-8am on return) €34 each way. I'm not doing it (15 hour journey) but (no hotel needed) it's cheap!

Anybody know how these are selling? Qualify for one ticket this afternoon but don't know whether to wait for next drop to get the 2 together...

Anybody know how these are selling? Qualify for one ticket this afternoon but don't know whether to wait for next drop to get the 2 together...
Based on Hoffenheim, I'd be surprised if this sold out. Certainly expecting it to go to general sale anyway.

I think we've received an allocation of 30-40% more tickets than we did for Hoffenheim and its harder to get to (fewer options).

Based on Hoffenheim, I'd be surprised if this sold out. Certainly expecting it to go to general sale anyway.

I think we've received an allocation of 30-40% more tickets than we did for Hoffenheim and its harder to get to (fewer options).

Don't reckon it will go to general sale - can see this being the most popular of the 3 with the fixture date allowing much more notice for booking travel/leave etc. Did manage to get seats where we wanted though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.