Lyon travel plans

Sunday Benidorm to Valencia airport 40€ return bus
Valencia to Marseille 26€ return Ryanair, 1 night in Marseille Ibis

Monday Marseille to Lyon 38€ return Train ,2 nights in Lyon apartment, expensive

Wednesday back to Beni
Albir Blues on tour

m/cr to paris Monday
Paris to Lyon tuesday TGV
Lyon to paris wednesday

Birmingham to Dublin on Monday morning then dublin to Lyon, in Lyon for 1400 Return to Dublin 15.30 then onto brum £120 return when I booked

Brussels Airways Man to Paris to Lyon Tues am. Return Weds am same way. Now coming up at £228 return.

Last edited:
Booked today with Thomas Cook.

Only got my 2 day’s off work.

Straight in and back again.

Normally do a 3-4 day trip.

train from manchester piccadilly to birmingham airport ,easyjet to geneva ,private transfer from geneva to lyon ,stay over in lyon ,iberia express flight lyon to madrid ,full afternoon in madrid then ryan air madrid to manchester .2 day trip , 8 of us £204 each

I consider myself as a bit of a groundhopper, so I normally like to add a few days on before or after a trip to tick off some new grounds but this is convoluted even by my standards.

Skipping the West Ham game and flying to Nuremburg on the Friday before, and watching Greuther Fürth v Magdeburg. Flying from Nuremburg to Marrakech on the Saturday morning. Couple of days there (hopefully including a game) and then flying from Marrakech to Lyon on the Monday evening. Early Thursday flying from Lyon to Bordeaux and watching Bordeaux v Slavia Prague that night before flying back home on the Friday afternoon, in time for our game on Saturday.

The actual trip (flights and accommodation) is cheaper than doing a spikes/TC, but obviously I'll spend a lot on beer and food in that time.

I consider myself as a bit of a groundhopper, so I normally like to add a few days on before or after a trip to tick off some new grounds but this is convoluted even by my standards.

Skipping the West Ham game and flying to Nuremburg on the Friday before, and watching Greuther Fürth v Magdeburg. Flying from Nuremburg to Marrakech on the Saturday morning. Couple of days there (hopefully including a game) and then flying from Marrakech to Lyon on the Monday evening. Early Thursday flying from Lyon to Bordeaux and watching Bordeaux v Slavia Prague that night before flying back home on the Friday afternoon, in time for our game on Saturday.

The actual trip (flights and accommodation) is cheaper than doing a spikes/TC, but obviously I'll spend a lot on beer and food in that time.
Hats off to you, wouldn’t mind a few days in Marrakesh before the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.