We need to buy Kirkland, Scotland and glen Johnson the we can look like this

.................Kirkland
Johnson/Kompany/Lescott/???
.................De Jong
.M. Johnson................Ireland
Johnson..................Scotland
.................Tevez

you been drinking right?

More excited about Johno coming back than I am (of the prospect) of signing Milner or Gerrard.

I've no doubts about his talent even after 2 years out. He came back last time and slotted in as tho he never left. The guy is a natural footballer and if he puts the work in he can be our Gerrard/Lampard/Scholes. Even better if we signed Gerrard... Johnson could learn alot from playing alongside him for a few seasons.

foolsgold* said:
saw him in Trafford cen tre yesterday.. unless my eyes were deceiving me I think hes even put more weight on if thats possible..

That's strange because I saw him last week and he was looking much slimmer. Were you in the TC to go to Specsavers? :-) *dons the armour*

To my mind Johnno is a great player, shame about his injuries but he has never given up and deserves to be back in the team asap. Vierra should be gone now.

my mate went to school with him and hes not as big a drinker as everyone claims he is. just because hes been spotted out in town a few times by some wanky journalist, people presume hes a piss head. not the case. essentially hes a twenty two year old lad with shit loads of money and no work to go to. fair play if he wants to have a bit of fun while hes injured.

plus he is a class player and he wont get overlooked by mancini.

ElanJo said:
More excited about Johno coming back than I am (of the prospect) of signing Milner or Gerrard.

I've no doubts about his talent even after 2 years out. He came back last time and slotted in as tho he never left. The guy is a natural footballer and if he puts the work in he can be our Gerrard/Lampard/Scholes. Even better if we signed Gerrard... Johnson could learn alot from playing alongside him for a few seasons.

And he scored against Scunthorpe. :)

Oasis_City said:
We need to buy Kirkland, Scotland and glen Johnson the we can look like this

.................Kirkland
Johnson/Kompany/Lescott/???
.................De Jong
.M. Johnson................Ireland
Johnson..................Scotland
.................Tevez

How about...

------------------------Neville (southall)--------------

G. Johnson------J. Boateng---- G. Neville-----P. Neville

A. Johnson-----M. Johnson-----G. Boateng----KP. Boateng

----------------------Andy Johnson----------------------

Ok, ok, I couldn't think of anything for the CB, LB and GK!!!

itsnevereasy said:
foolsgold* said:
saw him in Trafford cen tre yesterday.. unless my eyes were deceiving me I think hes even put more weight on if thats possible..

of course he is going to put on weight, hardly been able to train for 2 years.

I hope he comes good, just to prove the player bashers wrong.

in the interviews on the OS he says hes been running everywhere and trainign everyday.. didn't look like it to me!

foolsgold* said:
itsnevereasy said:
of course he is going to put on weight, hardly been able to train for 2 years.

I hope he comes good, just to prove the player bashers wrong.

in the interviews on the OS he says hes been running everywhere and trainign everyday.. didn't look like it to me!

fair enough but I am sure the staff he works with will be keeping an eye on his weight. Don't forget he was a young lad when he first broke into the team, maybe he's just filled out a bit. Don't really care how fat he is as long as he delivers on the pitch and has more pace than Paddy V!

I'd love to see Johnno back, fit and in form, it'd be fantastic for the club to have a talented manc playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.