Madeleine McCann

Do you want to solve this case or not? ;)

Ah so there is something in the “Kate had been certifying deaths”? I genuinely didn’t know this had been mentioned. It was the only thing I could come up with regarding the dog indications, if she was a teacher rather than a doctor this couldn’t be a possibility at all.

Because Gerry wasn’t even sleeping in the same bed as Kate. He was sleeping in a super king size bed with Jane Tanner, David Payne and Robert Murat. ;)

My Mrs thinks the same, when he read that statement out he didn’t even choke or well up. She reckons that’d be impossible when you’re facing such a loss. She also reckons Kate seem like she’s controlled by him, there’s a clip I’ve seen where he’s reading a statement and answering questions, Kate looks at him out but as soon as he glances at her she looks away and stares at the floor, this goes on for a few minutes whilst Gerry is talking and she must look at him and turn away a good few times.
I’ve always found them a bit robotic and hard to warm to but it’s not enough to make them guilty.
I've not seen any proof of what she said mate

Especially as the doctor, who was fetching his daughter back from the night creche, they identified as Tannerman was staying on the same block as them. He would therefore be walking right to left across the top of the road towards the Mcann's apartment, not left to right away from the apartment, as described by Jane Tanner.
Where’s this information from? I’m aware of the man but I’ve never heard he was staying in the same block as the McCanns.

Do you want to solve this case or not? ;)

My Mrs thinks the same, when he read that statement out he didn’t even choke or well up. She reckons that’d be impossible when you’re facing such a loss. She also reckons Kate seem like she’s controlled by him, there’s a clip I’ve seen where he’s reading a statement and answering questions, Kate looks at him out but as soon as he glances at her she looks away and stares at the floor, this goes on for a few minutes whilst Gerry is talking and she must look at him and turn away a good few times.
I’ve always found them a bit robotic and hard to warm to but it’s not enough to make them guilty.

Of course not, but something is not right with those two. Your Mrs is right, he calls the shots, very controlling and comes across as arrogant. I still have no idea how two intelligent highly paid professionals left two babies and a toddler alone when they could easily have paid for a babysitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.