Madeleine McCann

I don’t want to spend all day disagreeing haha x

However I like that they’ve done it, it means even if they fail to nail the guy/find the body, the parents at least know what’s happened.
The parents don't know what happened,until someone is convicted and the evidence is out there they don't know for sure

Stop argueing lol

The parents don't know what happened,until someone is convicted and the evidence is out there they don't know for sure

Stop argueing lol
I can’t help it haha.

They at least know she’s dead if they’ve said 100%.

Both parents are twats for leaving a kid that age alone, they should have been locked up years ago.

Not sure about locked up but I have to say that I think the treatment they have had from certain parts of the press would have been different had Maddies mum been a single divorced parent who worked in a shop and she was on holiday with her partner an unemployed former welder.....just sayin'

Not sure about locked up but I have to say that I think the treatment they have had from certain parts of the press would have been different had Maddies mum been a single divorced parent who worked in a shop and she was on holiday with her partner an unemployed former welder.....just sayin'

Maybe the treatment would have been different from the press, if they had different circumstances.It wouldn't change my stance on what happened, even if my own sister did what they did i'd never speak to her again.

Yeh such a shame certain parts of the press haven’t made the parents lives even more hell. Luckily we have social media and Internet forums to call them murderers, scum and people constantly reminding everyone they ‘should have been locked up’

If only certain parts of the media could continue the kicking of these parents. That would be great and really helpful. Especially for their kids who have to live with their parents pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.