Madeleine McCann

One of the problems this pair have is that they point blank refuse to consider Madeleine might be dead. Which sadly is the most likely outcome. But we’ll never know.
Instead, governments and police authorities across Europe have to spend money and resources on this never ending wild goose chase.
They seem to be happy keep on searching in Portugal the media can have a nice little holiday, already bringing us up to the minute from the site.
I’d be the same if we left our three little ones alone I’m surprised they stayed together all this time tragedy often splits couples up. The blame game and all that but the goal that keeps them going is probably finding out what happened to her

One of the problems this pair have is that they point blank refuse to consider Madeleine might be dead. Which sadly is the most likely outcome. But we’ll never know.
Instead, governments and police authorities across Europe have to spend money and resources on this never ending wild goose chase.

Whatever people's thoughts on the parents, and let's say they were not involved, if no evidence had been brought forward to prove death, then as parents, surely you would hold on to the belief that she would be alive?

You say they refuse to consider she might be dead, but they surely have had to think about that prospect every day since she went missing? 16 years gone and still no answers, what a tortuous existence.

Whatever people's thoughts on the parents, and let's say they were not involved, if no evidence had been brought forward to prove death, then as parents, surely you would hold on to the belief that she would be alive?

You say they refuse to consider she might be dead, but they surely have had to think about that prospect every day since she went missing? 16 years gone and still no answers, what a tortuous existence.
I think whatever caused Madeleine’s disappearance, and almost inevitable death (and I don’t think they intentionally killed her) I believe her parents have suffered enough.

Finding a dead child is a wild goose chase? Fuck the parents, its a wild goose chase?

No concerns about investigating and prosecuting a known paedophile and sex offender prime suspect serving time in a German prison for rape then?

No concerns about investigating and prosecuting a known paedophile and sex offender prime suspect serving time in a German prison for rape then?
It's looking increasingly likely that he might be the key to all this but to be fair, you were the one who was telling us all on here several years ago that it was "obvious" what had happened, which was nothing to do with a paedophile killing her and everything to do with a tourist accidentally running her over, stashing her body in their car, and disposing it elsewhere. Now I'm not being funny but that is as far-fetched as some of the other assorted conspiracy theories that have done the rounds down the years!

It's looking increasingly likely that he might be the key to all this but to be fair, you were the one who was telling us all on here several years ago that it was "obvious" what had happened, which was nothing to do with a paedophile killing her and everything to do with a tourist accidentally running her over, stashing her body in their car, and disposing it elsewhere. Now I'm not being funny but that is as far-fetched as some of the other assorted conspiracy theories that have done the rounds down the years!
I personally think that theory is plausible, albeit remotely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.