Madeleine McCann

They are definitely partly to blame for her disappearance. The girl is the victim, not the parents.
100% agree.

To leave 3 kids alone in a foreign land at that age is criminal, even more so when the resort had a babysitting service available.

They will be haunted by that error for evermore, and Mrs McCann looks a haunted old woman already.

If they cried would you have believed them? Serious question because I never look at peoples body language and decide what they're thinking. So had they been more full of sorrow would you have believed them more?
No I wouldn’t. I just think there has been a big cover up surrounding this. It’s just my opinion. Too many loose ends and lies. I have read and seen a lot to make me wonder that this could be set up. I know I couldn’t leave them in a ground floor apartment next to a road. Me and the wife will always argue about this story. I just think with the people involved behind the scenes that the truth was buried.

When i was a kid we were left outside a pub with a coke whilst our parents were inside and we went out all day from aged eight or so on our own with our mates , leaving kids is not unsual really
The difference here is, your parents knew how dangerous it was to leave you at home alone did a risk assessment and decided to have you outside a boozer near them was less dangerous than abandoning you alone.

Parenting i'm sure has come a long way in the 20 years ;) since you were 5

No I wouldn’t. I just think there has been a big cover up surrounding this. It’s just my opinion. Too many loose ends and lies. I have read and seen a lot to make me wonder that this could be set up. I know I couldn’t leave them in a ground floor apartment next to a road. Me and the wife will always argue about this story. I just think with the people involved behind the scenes that the truth was buried.
There might have been a cover up. None of us know. But whilst I don't know I'm not going to add to their pain.

Each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.