Madrid away pick up details

I could sort of understand the secrecy regarding the pick up location in Paris as this was supposedly done under the guise of a high terrorist alert (although the concept of having the largest group of people gathered in a confined area immediately prior to the x-ray and security checks, did defy logic).

So why the continued secrecy through in Madrid?

This draw was made over 2 weeks ago and most fans have been making travel arrangements ever since. The location of the airport and ground won't change but the collection point may influence where people chose to stay.

I thought so,emails were used by some even on their phones,but would prefer the letter just in case.Twattered Supporter Services who said should be today or tomoz they go out.

Yes it was on my phone, I was in Barcelona the few days before the game so never got the letter

If (and I know it is a big if) we get to Milan, do we reckon the club intend to implement this system for 20k tickets? Surely they couldn't, could they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.