Madrid away pick up details

I can only assume that City have not yet been able to book a hotel, why else would it take so long ? They have had a couple of weeks now to let us no so that is all I can assume.
Hopefully they're having as much problem doing it as we had booking tickets for the home game.

"Welcome to the Madrid Hilton. You are 17,132 in the queue."

I can only assume that City have not yet been able to book a hotel, why else would it take so long ? They have had a couple of weeks now to let us no so that is all I can assume.

They've sent the email on the Friday before Kiev and Paris. Its not taking any longer than it has done previously.

Surely everyone agrees its better that they make sure everything is set in stone before making an announcement. There would be a shit storm if they announced one location and then that had to change.

There is plenty of time - chill out.

Just had en email from Sport Options - says pick up point is near the stadium and the coaches are going straight there from the airport.

i emailed supporter services re the pick up hotel , this is their reply

Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately information about the ticket pick- up point for Real Madrid has not been released yet and therefore i couldn't suggest an area for you to find a hotel.
As soon as we know the destination all supporters with away tickets will be sent an email otherwise please keep up to date via the MCFC website.

13051732_1075377085868607_5983758283048546183_n.jpg

Surely that will encourage fans to leave collecting the ticket until they get to the stadium for the match?
Not a chance of that with me... As soon as I get there on the Tuesday I am making sure I get hold of my ticket, not missing this for love nor money. Ps the relief when I finally get it will make all them beers I am going to drink taste even better...mcfc4ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.