Madrid away pick up details

Deadly serious, 14.45 out of Brum....

change your flight.

or

don't take a bag, hand luggage only. leg it off the plane and get a taxi straight to the ticket pick up point. I think it may close at 7pm so you'll have to get a move on. you should still make ko. just.

I'd change the flight if I was you. we go from brum at around 9 am.

change your flight.

or

don't take a bag, hand luggage only. leg it off the plane and get a taxi straight to the ticket pick up point. I think it may close at 7pm so you'll have to get a move on. you should still make ko. just.

I'd change the flight if I was you. we go from brum at around 9 am.
Need to work in the morning.... will be taking hand luggage, but will have to drop off at hotel first (not booked) as needs to be near ticket collection point.... daft they haven't released the pick up details yet! Paris was one hour before KO so am hoping that I have until 7.45 to collect....

I can only assume that City have not yet been able to book a hotel, why else would it take so long ? They have had a couple of weeks now to let us no so that is all I can assume.

I can only assume that City have not yet been able to book a hotel, why else would it take so long ? They have had a couple of weeks now to let us no so that is all I can assume.

I bet Chisholm never had these problems at United!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.