Madrid pull out of Villa deal??

He will still end up going to Real I reckon its just a negotiating tactic. He doesnt want to leave spain and has made it clear he only wants to go to Real and tbh can you blam him ?

I really wish Real would sign Forlan he was completely shit in the prem.

I just hope these rumours of RSC and Forlan etc are just that. If its true I will be gutted.

He's going to Madrid, he DOES NOT want to leave Spain it's simple.

Don't bother asking about this guy again.

bout time someone pissed on madrids chips. they are having it too easy only bidding 25m euros for villa when valencia need the money so badly. even if we didnt get the player, surely it would be worth fucking with them like we did united and berba.

also villa digging his heels in saying he will go only to real or he stays at valencia and to turn down other bids, he knows Valencia will cave in. we could offer 65m for albiol, silva and mata, then valencia wont be so desperate to flog him ! call his fuckng bluff !

lol

i think it is something to do with them not being able to afford 2 more £50million pound signings this summer ..... i think they are going to go all out to sign up Ribery, who is the best player in the world in the LW position atm. This will set them back 65million euros i think the bayern president is quoted as saying. So that added onto the £140million they have already spent makes about £200million pounds.

they have a £250million budget, which Perez was quoted as saying, so they cannot afford to get any defensive replacements if they sign Villa for another £50million and lose Negrado, who is worth £15million in his own right.

With the terms of what appears to be the agreement before valencia asked for more, they could afford all these targets and some defenders, namely a replacement for Cannavaro, eg: albiol from valencia too ...... for £15milllion

so they cannot afford him as i think they have Ribery higher on their list ! they could get both ribery and forlan and a defender and still be within the budget, i think. but now with valencia asking for more money, they cannot get what they originally wanted, of ribery and villa and defensive reenforcements.

open up door for city to sign villa and aguero???!!!?? i know that is very deluded ! but still, one can always dream ! especially as it seems somebody has BTOOTW for villa and athletico are open to offers for Aguero !!

..............villa
robie ...............aguero

fantastic line up ! ... although, ibra instead of villa would be better !

N-Word-Joe said:
i

..............villa
robie ...............aguero

fantastic line up ! ... although, ibra instead of villa would be better !

No it wouldn't.
David Villa is one of the best strikers in the world and is still like 27/28, Ibra is like 30 odd and too slow compared to Villa.

He's a brilliant talent & i'd love to see him at City but i just can't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.