Madrid Vs Them

i kne albert davy said:
United to get slaughtered in both games losings a great habit for them to get into and anyway just can't bring myself to want them to win any game.
Got to agree with you i kne albert davy.nice user name

I am sure this has been mentioned, but worth repeating

Old Trafford Derby is sandwiched between 1st and 2nd leg of CL Quarter Final legs

That game could be crucial. We have to win it, and if Utd were playing 3 days before and afterwards in the Champions League, we'd have an advantage

Marvin said:
I am sure this has been mentioned, but worth repeating

Old Trafford Derby is sandwiched between 1st and 2nd leg of CL Quarter Final legs

That game could be crucial. We have to win it, and if Utd were playing 3 days before and afterwards in the Champions League, we'd have an advantage

I keep pointing this out. It's so much better for City if United go through. A similar situation pretty much decided the league when we last won it in 2010. United had to play us at home in between two gruelling legs with Bayern Munich. Rooney got injured in the first leg and couldn't play against us, they ended up losing the league by 1 point and Bayern knocked them out.

AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe anyone would actually want United to win.
Course I do. The next round sandwiches the derby. I want what is best for City as I sport City more than I hate the rags.

u cant play this risky game look at chel$ki last year and the ravens fukin shit teams that get any sort of momentum run the table. i hope they get smashed + injuries and there title goes down hill from here.

lol I like how people actually think it's a risk. As if someone expressing their preference makes it more likely to happen.

Rags to beat Madrid, drop points in the Premier League as they focus on the Champions League, Lose in the final, City the Premier League Champions :)

GHoddle said:
AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
Course I do. The next round sandwiches the derby. I want what is best for City as I sport City more than I hate the rags.

u cant play this risky game look at chel$ki last year and the ravens fukin shit teams that get any sort of momentum run the table. i hope they get smashed + injuries and there title goes down hill from here.

lol I like how people actually think it's a risk. As if someone expressing their preference makes it more likely to happen.

have u watched the ravens super bowl run its exactly a carbon copy of chel$ki champs league bullshit. anything is possible dont take the risk and pray they get humiliated both legs and pepe to deal with the strikers!!!

ForzaMancini said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last 3 times they reached a Champions League final they also won the league whereas recently they haven't won the league when they didn't get to the final. So it appears if anything the Champions League has a positive effect on them. Don't mind what they do as long as they don't win it.

This is correct. It's a fallacy to think that an extended run in the CL will affect their league chances.

Come on Madrid!!

AntiUnited said:
GHoddle said:
AntiUnited said:

have u watched the ravens super bowl run its exactly a carbon copy of chel$ki champs league bullshit. anything is possible dont take the risk and pray they get humiliated both legs and pepe to deal with the strikers!!!
That doesn't help City though.

I'd happily have Utd win the CL if we won the league.

It's about us not them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.