Madrid Vs Them

ForzaMancini said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last 3 times they reached a Champions League final they also won the league whereas recently they haven't won the league when they didn't get to the final. So it appears if anything the Champions League has a positive effect on them. Don't mind what they do as long as they don't win it.
It's because playing at a high level twice a week gives you no time to relax, no time to let your concentration lapse, no time to switch off at all. It requires ultimate focus usually one follows the other very well.

ideally they will lose heavily thanks to a tranny cheating masterclass

Real to smash them over both legs, shrek and the rapist to both get injured for the season and therw number one best player, the next messi and pele rolled into one, the great white hope jones lol!

Madrid have defensive issues with big players out, plus is their new goalkeeper going to have the correct mentality to become a European Champion?

Both teams will score, but who will score more??

In my opinion, the only way we are to retain the league is for United to remain in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.