Madrid Vs Them

xzbit04 said:
^LOL

Btw Xabi Alonso & Sergio Ramos are both on yellow cards & will miss the return leg, if they get booked in the first leg, you just know Alonso is going to be booked

Do the rags have anyone that might miss the return leg as well?

I'd tip ManU to go through, I know you probably hate me for saying that. I just don't think Real Madrid are as strong as everyone makes them out to be, they mucked up when they bought Modric off of us when they could've and should've gone for a new fullback, and now as the league table shows they're paying the price for it. ManU will be hugely confident, and have pretty much a full strength squad atm. And the fact that Casillas is also a big factor for obvious reasons.

This talk in some quarters of them staying in it to ensure a fixture build-up. I can understand it in a way but I'm not having it - we're almost certainly too far adrift anyway so any fixture pile-up will almost certainly come too late for us to salvage the title. I want them out against Madrid and hopefully convincingly because that in itself might just affect their confidence so as to at least prolong the title race a bit longer. And besides, if the possibility of them doing another treble becomes a reality then it'll probably be enough to drive me into hibernation for the whole summer! At least when they did it in 1999, I only had to mope around for 4 days before the Gillingham miracle ;)

Madrid will give them a pasting, but it will only be a taster of the pasting we'll be delivering to them twice a year for the next decade.

Madrid will teach them a lesson like we did at the swamp last year.

THFCJames said:
I'd tip ManU to go through, I know you probably hate me for saying that. I just don't think Real Madrid are as strong as everyone makes them out to be, they mucked up when they bought Modric off of us when they could've and should've gone for a new fullback, and now as the league table shows they're paying the price for it. ManU will be hugely confident, and have pretty much a full strength squad atm. And the fact that Casillas is also a big factor for obvious reasons.

They will get found out and once again the deluded media will figure out how shit the epl is.

Could well be like an average Utd PL game. Madrid will probably have 3 times the shots as Utd but for desperate defending and lucky runs of the balls Utd will hang on and score with one of thier few chances.
Madrid battered us remember but scored in injury time for a 3-2 win

We can't lose

Utd win, we should win the Derby and it might help in the FA Cup

utd will beat Real madrid comfortably based on what we saw. There was little between City and Real Madrid over both legs and now they are without Casillas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.