Mahrez or Zaha...choose one

Mahrez boring ? I give up

If he’s got levels yet to be unlocked then I take that back. I know my comment is snarky and it’s tongue in cheek. Peps extension was the only big play this summer.

I also think it’s fair grounds to take a shot at me so respect :-)

Zaha is good but he's never going to be as consistent as Mahrez. With that said, I want neither and would rather have Bailey.

If he’s got levels yet to be unlocked then I take that back. I know my comment is snarky and it’s tongue in cheek. Peps extension was the only big play this summer.

I also think it’s fair grounds to take a shot at me so respect :-)
Just think Mahrez is highly under-rated, especially on here , some think of him as just a winger who supplies Vardy’s goals. He’s a talented , silky smooth player, plenty of trickery & pace , a crisp accurate passer who scores goals , he could fit in in a number of positions along the front . Zaha is a good player but only has a physical presence over Mahrez . Praying we sign him, would be a revelation under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.