Maicon

commentator on bbc3 now for the brazil and sa game has just said that city are reportedly to of offered 15 mil and elano for him with the deal possibly rising to 22 mil, i hope this is true. feel sorry for elano would of liked him to stay but would be excellent business to bring maicon in.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Just said on BBC3 reports from Italy say we have offered Elano + 15 mil

good bit of business if true, looks the business and good going forward. Its still quite unbelievable that a lot of that Brazil team have been linked in a serious way to a transfer to City (kaka,maicon,lusaio,lucio,fabiano)and we already have 2 of them playing for us (robinho and elano) its fantastic to think that our club can look at signing some of the best players on the planet, we are now shopping at Harrods and Selfidges rather than netto and poundstretcher!

From BBC website:

1931 BST - BBC commentator Jonathan Pearce says that ahead of the the Confederations Cup semi-final between Brazil and South Africa in Johannesburg, there have been rumours that Manchester City have bid 15m Euros and Elano for Brazil's Inter Milan defender Maicon

I love Elano and all but Elano + 15mil for Maicon would be a great move for the club.

Its obvious Elano has no future at the club so to pick up the best right back in the World for £15 million + a player that will be leaving anyway would be a great bit of business for us.

Oh well, look like I'm gonna have to get behind the guy then. I hope he improves considerably. I also hope Richards isn't sent packing because I really believe he will be the best one day. Still rather have Zab or Richards there.

Would be an excellent deal, but I can't believe that fookin toolbox off Robot Wars knows any more than most of us lot - he's just regurgitating the same speculation that's littered this thread so far - gives the rumour no more validity than before, in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.